National Philosophy of Education

Education in Malaysia is an on-going effort towards developing the potential of individuals in a holistic and integrated manner, so as to produce individuals who are intellectually, spiritually, emotionally and physically balanced and harmonious based on a firm belief in and devotion to God. Such an effort is designed to produce Malaysian citizens who are knowledgeable and competent, who possess high moral standards and who are responsible and capable of achieving a high level of personal well being as well as being able to contribute to the harmony and betterment of the family, society and the nation at large.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

The unexpected response...

Being a teacher is not as easy as non-teacher thought. A teacher has to deal with many things; the most important is his/her patience. Teachers’ ability to control emotion is beyond any instructional theories. It is easy to say about controlling emotion theoretically, but sometimes it is harder than what we thought. 

Today, in class I didn’t know why I couldn’t control my emotion. I felt being ignored by my students even though what I shared with them was really important and related to the examination which is just around the corner. The pictures below speak what had happened in the class. 

(click on the picture for bigger view so that you all can read what is written there)




2 comments:

Selva's blog said...

My dear Friend,
I agree with you, its difficult to control the emotions. The students did that without knowing the implications.
But, they showed positive changes in asking for your forgiveness. Thats touching.They are sincere.
Lucky students to have you as their teacher.
I am proud of you my good friend.

05092008
4.20pm
smskcbw

CRAZY BEAUTIFUL88 said...

salam
sabar tu separuh dari iman