National Philosophy of Education

Education in Malaysia is an on-going effort towards developing the potential of individuals in a holistic and integrated manner, so as to produce individuals who are intellectually, spiritually, emotionally and physically balanced and harmonious based on a firm belief in and devotion to God. Such an effort is designed to produce Malaysian citizens who are knowledgeable and competent, who possess high moral standards and who are responsible and capable of achieving a high level of personal well being as well as being able to contribute to the harmony and betterment of the family, society and the nation at large.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Photos again


I went for 'photo hunting' again. This time was looking for various entrances.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam kenal... nice blog!

Anonymous said...

Anda telah di tag - sila layari blog Tera untuk mendapatkan award anda

Habshah said...

Assalammualaikum,

I am in limbo. I have received the letter from KPM and JPN Selangor asking me to move to SMK Serendah effective 16 October 08. But since I got it quite late, 10 Dec 08, I frantically packed my things and went to SMK Serendah on 13 Dec. But on 17 Dec (just one week later) I got a call asking me to stay in Sungai Choh. Just a call - no letter.

My husband, as you knew is the principal of SM Sains Hulu Selangor said I am NOW principal of Serendah NOT Sungai Choh officically.

So I will hold on everything. Whatever entry that had been posted I just let go.I will delete only when I receive the next official letter.

I hope you don't mind.

But if you think you should delete the SMK Serendah blog on my entry, I think that it's quite allright.
That will settle many things right now.

Happy new year. MAY Allah bless all of us. Thank you.

Cikgu Farish said...

Waalaikummussalam...
It's ok cikgu... just do first thing first. Once everything has been settled, we do what would be necessary.

By the way... Good luck and congratulation from me.

akubudakU said...

Assalamualaikum sir.cantik-cantik semua gambr tersebut